Anyway back to my box card: Because I really wanted to try this file today, I used what cardstock I had on hand, I mixed red, pink and purple and used some patterned February/Valentines paper ... next time I'll concentrate on sourcing the prettiest paper and cardstock before cutting.
The card and paper was cut using my Silhouette Cameo, and I used Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive.
1) January Pop Up card Challenge through Scrapbooking Papercrafts Facebook group
2) Creative Cutting Challenge - Challenge #46 - Valentine's Day
3) Simon Says Stamp - Challenge - Have a Heart
4) Crafty Sentiments Designs - Love, Valentine's Day Challenge
5) That Craft Place Ltd - Love/Valentine
6) My Sheri Crafts - Challenge #149 Valentine's Day
7) CardzTV - Challenge #2 - Hearts
(looking at my picture, I really need to iron my curtain! ;-))