Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween with SandyPieCREATIONS @ Scrap Orchard!


Hello friends!

I'm so excited for Halloween - it's such a scary, exciting and fun time for our family! I enjoy seeing all the great costumes when the kids come to our house to Trick or Treat!

There are so many awesome Halloween creations being displayed online on the blogs and Facebook groups I follow - I really love this crafty world :-)!

Today I'm sharing my SandyPieCREATIONS Hybrid Creative Team HALLOWEEN project!


For this project I used the Witch's Hat cutting file from Sandy's store at Scrap Orchard and a Halloween acetate sheet and cardstock I had in my stash and added a tea light in the treat base section to give the hat a GLOW!


The file was easy to cut and put together and is currently on SALE!

Happy Halloween and thanks for visiting!
*Vicki*

Linked my project to:


No comments:

Post a Comment