Friday, September 11, 2015

Autumn shaker card!

Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing my first ever shaker card. I belong to a new group on Facebook called 'Canada Card Swap' and September is the first month to share a card with the theme being Autumn.

I've only done a few cards before so the thought of making a card for another 'crafter' scares me but I watched a few YouTube videos, took the plunge, and decided to make a shaker card!

I used some paper from my stash, a free Autumn hedgehog image from Miss Kate Cuttables (now 50c) - he is so super cute!, acetate, sequins, glue dots, foam adhesive squares and scotch quick dry glue. I designed the card shape and cut out, used print and cut on my Silhouette and Canon printer for 'Hairy' the Hedgehog and used a silhouette file for the envelope design.


When I'm ready to mail to my crafter swap buddy, I'll use the cut out shape to seal the envelope.

During my nerves of sealing the acetate pieces some of my sequins got stuck to the foam squares! - but I don't think it looks too bad.


View of the inside of the card.


Thanks for looking at my card! See you again soon :-)
Happy Crafting!
*Vicki*

Linked over at:
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
DL.Art - Anything Goes
Skip to my Lou - Made by you Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment