Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer coming to an end!

Hello friends!

I've been a bit quiet this end ... it's Summer time and so much has been going on! My son is on school break and goes back next week, we went away to visit dazzling NYC, and, on our return we picked up our new puppy ... I've hardly had any time to 'stop and smell the roses'.

I did however squeeze in some time to create this cute monster by SandyPie Creations over at Scrap Orchard.




How cute is this 'little madam'!? I hope you like her. I downloaded the 3d cutting file and decided to make this monster a pretty girl monster by adding a bit of pink.

Thanks for visiting!

I'm itching to get back into my craft room SO look out for me on the 8th for my DT post over at Silhouette Challenges - #29 Anything Goes!

Happy Crafting,
*Vicki*

No comments:

Post a Comment