Friday, September 25, 2015

Kids birthday cards!

Hi everyone,

My son has two birthday parties to attend this weekend and he is super excited about both of them. One party is at an indoor rock-climbing venue and the other is a Minecraft & Nerf gun at home/park party!

I have no idea what to get these boys for their birthdays so I decided on gift cards from my favourite book store - Chapters! - at least they can decide on a good book or something else from the kids section.

Here are the cards I made for them: the 8 year old likes 'My Singing Monsters' so I decided to make a pop-up card. The 9 year old likes Minecraft - I had previously made a Minecraft card for another friends birthday so I just switched out the names and moved the characters around.

The images on both were printed on photo paper and sent through the Silhouette 'print and cut' feature. The base of the pop-up card was used from SVGCuts - Hearts Aflame Box Cards template.


Thanks for reading!
*Vicki*

Linked to:
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
Colour Me! - CMCC#90 - Colour Me Playful!

No comments:

Post a Comment