Monday, July 27, 2015

Simple inspirational wishes!

Hello everyone :-)

Yesterday I managed to get a few minutes on my computer and I made some quick and easy inspirational cards and sleeves (from a seed packet design)!

I used the free Seed Packet design from SVG Cutting files - they offer you some freebies to try before you buy - which is great! I then cut some small cards to go inside them, I used my sketch pens to write some positive words on these cards ...



I'm thinking of leaving these around (without littering!) when I'm out and about and hopefully they'll make someone feel good even if it's just for a split second after the excitement and curiosity of opening it up. 

Thanks for visiting today,

Happy crafting,
*Vicki*

Link:
Skip to my Lou - Made by you Monday
svgcuttingfiles

No comments:

Post a Comment